MSG Trackr B
Multi-Industry Asset Tracker
One of the smallest and most cost effective trackers on the market, the Trackr-B provides unparalleled insight over your assets in the field. Locate and check the status of assets, equipment, cargo and more remotely from the web or from your smartphone. Equipped with humidity, temperature, light and impact sensors, the Trackr-B gives you the visibility you want without the need to add any external sensors. Manage your assets with ease and focus your time on managing your business instead of your equipment. With the graphical data display, you can easily view collected data, configure the device, set and receive alarms through SMS or e mail, all from any web enabled browser.
Suggested Applications & Use Cases
- General Purpose Monitoring
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Food Truck Tracking
- Plug and play: Quick and simple installation - installs in minutes
- Visibility: Locate and check the status of machinery, tools and toolboxes, cargo and more.
- Multi-sensor: Collect and log accurate readings of humidity, temperature, light exposure and impact status.
- Field Replaceable Long Battery Life: Up to 3,400 transmissions, easily replaceable
- Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
- Location: High precision GPS with Internal antenna
- Configurable Reporting: Time-based, event-based, and combinations
- Coverage: LTE-M/NB-IoT
- Operating Area: North America and growing globally(50+ countries)
- 4.89" (with tabs) x 2.23" x 1.33" (12.4 x 5.7 x 3.4 cm)
- Enclosure: IP66 rugged water and dust proof
- 3400 transmission on battery only with 2AA 3.6V
- Temperature: -40 to +85C /-40 to +185F;Absolute accuracy +/-0.5C/0.9F
- Humidity-40 to +85C /-40 to +185F;Absolute accuracy +/-3%
- Pressure-40 to +85C /-40 to +185F;Absolute accuracy +/-1hPa
- Motion, Shock, Tilt trigger 3-Axis Accelerometer
For a complete list of technical information and available variants, download product datasheet.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.