GT0: COMPACT ASSET TRACKER - DURABLE. VERSATILE. WORLDWIDE.
Satellite-based GPS equipment tracking has been around for years, but for many equipment types, previous hardware options were too big or expensive. With its compact size and tough build, the GT0 is ideal for all types of field equipment and shipment tracking. The device, paired with Geoforce’s Track and Trace web-based software, helps minimize hoarding, recover lost and misplaced equipment, reduce underutilized equipment, and retrieve and manage inventory. The GT0 will report its location when outside of cellular coverage.
- World’s smallest industrial-grade GPS satellite tracker
- Long battery life - up to 10 years
- Optional mounting bezel for added protection and ease of install
- Hermetically-sealed construction for high reliability P 68/69 protection against dust and water intrusion – can even be pressure washed safely
- 100% satellite-based communications for visibility in remote locations
- Worldwide communication without complex data roaming agreement
- Approved for import and operation in multiple countries worldwide
- Fast deployment anywhere with no additional infrastructure
- API data feeds available – for use in internal applications
- Requires no user based maintenance
- Allows for placement in almost any orientation on an asset
- Designed to fit on small, remote assets
- Multiple reporting modes available including interval based (1x/day, 2x/day, 4x/day, etc.), and time of day reporting, and motion based reporting
- Fast slap and track deployment – installs in minutes with common tools Unique QR coding for mobile scanning of product information