The Wireless Humidity (RH) Sensor measures the relative humidity at the device. The sensor returns RH and temperature values to an Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System. The system calculates dew point from the data and stores all three data points in the online system where the data can be reviewed and exported as a table or graph. Notifications can be set up through the online system to alert the user when defined thresholds have been met or exceeded.
SUGGESTED APPLICATIONS & USE CASES
- Greenhouse humidity monitoring
- Agriculture environmental monitoring
- Art gallery and museum environmental monitoring
- Humidor monitoring
- General weather and environmental monitoring
- Superior Range: Offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 1,200+ feet through walls (12-14 walls typical).
- Long Battery Life: Advanced power management provides 10+ years
- Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
- Secure Wireless Communications: Encrypt-RF® Security for all sensor data messages, maintaining security at all communication points.
- Data storage: Integrated on-board data storage allows sensors to store data messages if communication to a wireless gateway is disrupted (power outage, Internet outage, or out of range).
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
- Coin Cell Battery
- AA Battery
Wireless humidity Sensor Specification
|Supply Voltage||2.0 - 3.8 VDC (3.0 - 3.8 VDC Using Power Supply) *|
|Current Consumption||0.2 µA (Sleep Mode)|
0.7 µA (RTC Sleep) 570 µA (MCU Idle)
2.5 mA (MCU Active)
5.5 mA (Radio RX Mode)
22.6 mA (Radio TX Mode)
|Operating Temperature Range (Board Circuitry and Batteries)||-18°C to 50°C (0°F to 122°F) using alkaline|
-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F) using lithium **
|Optimal Battery Temperature Range (AA)||+10°C to +45°C (+50°F to +113°F)|
|Accuracy||± 3% under normal conditions (10% - 90% RH) ***|
|RH Operating Range||0 – 100% RH ***|
|RH Response Time||8 sec (tau 63%) ***|
|Integrated Memory||Up to 512 sensor messages|
|Wireless Range||1,000+ ft. non-line-of-sight|
|Security||Encrypt-RF™ (256-bit key exchange and AES-128 CTR)|
|Certifications||900 MHz product; FCC ID: ZTL- G2SC1 and IC: 9794A- G2SC1. 868 and 433 MHz product tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300|
220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.