Door (Open/Closed) Sensor
The Wireless Open / Closed Sensor can be used to detect when a door or window is opened and closed using a magnetic switch. The Wireless Open / Closed Sensor uses an external magnetic switch to detect the presence or removal of a trigger magnet. When the sensor detects that the magnet is removed or returned it sends the information to an Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System. The data is stored in the online system and can be reviewed and exported as a data sheet or graph. Notifications can be set up through the online system to alert the user when a magnetic source is present or not with the ability to only notify within time of day parameters.
SUGGESTED APPLICATIONS & USE CASES
- Doors and windows
- Cabinets and lockers
- IT server closets
- Freezer and cooler doors
- Superior Range: Offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 1,200+ feet through walls (12-14 walls typical).
- Long Battery Life: Advanced power management provides 10+ years
- Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
- Secure Wireless Communications: Encrypt-RF® Security for all sensor data messages, maintaining security at all communication points.
- Data storage: Integrated on-board data storage allows sensors to store data messages if communication to a wireless gateway is disrupted (power outage, Internet outage, or out of range).
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
- Replaceable AA Battery (included)
- Line Power with Battery backup
Wireless Door Open-Close Sensor Specification
- 2.0 - 3.8 VDC (3.0 - 3.8 VDC Using Power Supply) *
Current Consumption 0.2 µA (Sleep Mode)
- 0.7 µA (RTC Sleep) 570 µA (MCU Idle)
- 2.5 mA (MCU Active)
- 5.5 mA (Radio RX Mode)
- 22.6 mA (Radio TX Mode)
Operating Temperature Range (Board Circuitry and Batteries)
- -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F) using alkaline
- -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F) using lithium **
Optimal Battery Temperature Range (AA)
- +10°C to +50°C (+50°F to +122°F)
- SPST, gold under -plating with Deactivated Rhodium outer-plating (capable of 50 million activations)
- Up to 3/4 inch
- 22 gauge / 15 inch length
- Alnico magnet / Weatherproof, high-impact ABS plastic covering with self-adhesive backing
Magnet Temperature Range:
- -15°F to 160°F (-25°C to 70°C)
- Up to 512 sensor messages
Wireless Range: 1,000+ ft. non-line-of-sight
- Encrypt-RF™ (256-bit key exchange and AES-128 CTR)
- 3.7 Ounces
- FCC, CE, IC 900 MHz product; FCC ID: ZTL- G2SC1
- IC: 9794A-G2SC1. 868 and 433 MHz product tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.