Wireless Thermocouple Sensor
The MSG Wireless Thermocouple Sensor is available with a hardwired thermocouple or K-type connector to support various thermocouple types and ranges. The hardwired thermocouple option measures temperatures up to 400°C (752°F). The K-type connector with Probe includes a needle probe that measures temperatures up to 400°C (752°F). Users have the ability to set the frequency of readings, set thresholds for alerts and to send alerts via SMS text and/or emails. Sensor conditions and readings are transmitted and displayed to a web and mobile accessible Dashboard via Cellular or Ethernet Gateways.
Suggested Applications & Use Cases
- Ovens and cooking device monitoring
- Food Temperature Monitoring
- Chimney and Flu Temperature Monitoring
- Superior Range: Offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 1,200+ feet through walls (12-14 walls typical).
- Long Battery Life: Advanced power management provides 10+ years
- Secure Wireless Communications: Encrypt-RF® Security for all sensor data messages, maintaining security at all communication points.
- Data storage: Integrated on-board data storage allows sensors to store data messages if communication to a wireless gateway is disrupted (power outage, Internet outage, or out of range).
- Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
- Coin Cell Battery
- AA Battery
- K-Type Quick Connect with Probe
- Hardwired Probe
Operating Frequency: 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. (FCC ID: ZTL-G2SC1)
- Complies with Industry Canada standards. (IC: 9794A-G2SC1)
Device Range: Up to 1,200 ft. non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
Security: Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)
Thermocouple Sensor Specifications
Thermocouple Connection Options: 6 ft hardwired probe / 5 ft K-type connector
K-Type Fixed Probe - Accuracy above 0°C: +/- 2.2°C or 0.75% (whichever is greater)
K-Type Fixed Probe - Accuracy below 0°C: +/- 2.2°C or 2.0% (whichever is greater)
K-Type Fixed Probe - Temperature Range: -100°C to +400°C ( -148°F to +752°F )
For a complete list of technical information and available variants, download product datasheet.